Melancholia

|

I open a window in the sky,
there are the sun and the moon.

Crying stone petals
without knowing that I can see them
without touching the beauty of human beings
lost in their own mirror
alone in the immensity of their universe.

People full of medication and doctors
who breathe the smoke of gasoline and refined sugar
to suck happiness and yellow LEDs
to destroy any path to freedom,
forgetting the meaning of green leaves and red drops.

Everything is breaking into a infinite cascade
where the third is looking to be unique
where the second fights to achieve success
where the first has forgotten what is right.

And I,
man, little almond tree, black eagle, white dolphin,
after
walking hills, donating crops, overflying fires,
diving oceans,...

reverie.

Only sand and passion
only a Spanish guy
only words, hearth and breath
only 30, 3, 12
only one part of our mutual field.

My divine jail wants to lead my way,
my steps run faster and faster
to meet you
hungry of light
dried of smile
deaf of resilience
dump of confidence
blind of arrogance
dead of patience
to see the answer of all my questions

inside your blue eyes.
I selected this post to be featured on my blog’s page at Poetry Blogs.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada